Email marketing as its names called is the use of email in marketing communications. In the broad sense of the term, the term suggests every email sent to a customer, potential customer or public venue.
It generally refers to:
- Sending emails directly to try and get new customers or sway the existing customers to buy again.
- Sending email with an intention to encourage a customer's loyalty and augment the customer's relationship.
- Placing the marketing advertisements sent by other people in our emails.
The 3 forms of email marketing are:
- Direct mail
- Sending people a print newsletter
- Placing advertisements in subscription magazines and newspapers
Email marketing has become popular because sending emails is cheaper than any other forms of communication. It lets us deliver our messages to various people and it has proven it's self to be popular for those who do it correctly.Request a quote